According to IO Financial Services, Reliance’s share price declined to RS.2,580 per share on NSE and RS.2,589 per share on BSE in a special pre-open session.
The share price of Jio Financial Services will be listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) at Rs 273 per share. The figure came as Reliance shares closed at Rs 2,580 (2.580) per share on the NSE in the pre-opening special session on Thursday after RIL’s scrip closed at Rs 2,853 (2,853 – 2,580) per share. In a special pre-opening session on BSE, the share price of Reliance declined to Rs 2,589 per share.
According to Sumeet Bagadia, Executive Director at Choice Broking, “This is a strong listing of JFSL shares because as per RIL’s last closing price of 2,853 on NSE, the implied value of the ex-demerged entity is 2,707 and that of RSIL is 133.”
At present, there are 51 stocks each in the stock list of Nifty and Sensex, while Jio Financial Services shares are the most recent addition to the major benchmark indices. The demerged business will also be a part of the Nifty 100, Nifty 200, and Nifty 500 Indices, along with other Sector Indices.
RIL-JFSL demerger: Cost of acquisition details :
RIL has already disclosed the cost of acquisition of both Reliance Industries and JFSL before the merger with JFSL. According to the RIL board, RIL will bear 95.32 percent of the cost of acquisition of Reliance and Jio Financial Services Ltd, with the remaining 4.68 percent going to Reliance Strategic Investments Ltd or Jio Financial Services Ltd.
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) had earlier this week said that Jio Financial Services shares will trade with 18 S&P BSE indices including S&P BSE Sensex for three days from July 20 due to the participation of Reliance Industries in the special pre-open session. will be included in.